The CRM Software Reviews You Can Trust to Find Your #1 Option
Choosing the right CRM for your business is no easy feat. With so many options on the market, it’s difficult to decide on the best software to meet your business needs and keep your sales team happy.
Coupling that with the challenge of finding genuine objective analysis on the various providers available, how can you tell which CRM will really help you to boost sales and drive success for your business?
In your quest for the best software, it’s easy to find yourself trawling through product review after product review in search of the top rated CRM only to end up more confused than ever.
These reviews are plentiful, but unfortunately, often unreliable. You need to find a trustworthy and data-driven analysis that’s based on real customer experience. Only then can you begin to make an informed decision.
The Quest for Objective Software Analysis
This is where reputable research companies, such as Gartner and Info-tech, can help make a more objective, informed judgment about the best solution for your company’s unique needs.
First, let’s discuss The FrontRunners Quadrant, a study powered by Gartner Methodology. FrontRunners analysis is a data-driven assessment that verifies product data and reviews from real end-user reviews. This report calculates a score for CRM software products based on two primary factors: capability and value.
Secondly, there’s Software Reviews Data Quadrant, a division of the world-class Info-Tech Research Group. Similar to FrontRunners, Info-Tech collects and verifies data from real software users. All products are compared and contrasted to create a comprehensive and unbiased view of the CRM landscape.
And guess what?
Both 2018 reports independently ranked Pipedrive as the number one CRM provider!
Now here at Pipedrive, we’re not ones to blow our own trumpet.
But you don’t need to listen to us promoting ourselves. We’re happy to let these reports speak for themselves.
Pipedrive has been classed as a ‘Leader’ by FrontRunners Quadrant. We were also top rated in all categories in the Software Reviews 2018 CRM Data Quadrant Awards, including quality of features, business value created, usability, and vendor support.
While self-celebration isn’t usually our thing, we were too excited not to share these new results with you!
We are also up for nomination for leading software vendor in modesty and humility – don’t forget to cast your votes 😉
How to Define a Leading CRM
So, what’s the number one attribute you should look for in a CRM?
We believe helpfulness should be the foundation of every powerful CRM.
The measure of this helpfulness can fall into several categories:
- A CRM should help your business to grow: A CRM should be light-touch and built for minimum input and optimal output. Pipedrive gives users maximum visibility and control over their sales pipeline and guides them to complete daily activities that consistently push deals to close.
- The UI must be helpful: A CRM should be logical, intuitive and easy to use – a one-stop-shop for all your sales tracking needs. Pipedrive offers a clear visual interface of your sales pipeline that prompts you to take action and stay on top of all your deals.
- Training and support must be helpful: Effective and readily available training and support are key to allow users to get the most out of a CRM. We offer a robust support center and a host videos and guides to optimize your Pipedrive experience. We also run ongoing training with our Sales Pipeline Academy to help you refine your sales process and close more deals.
- The product must have the most helpful range of features: At Pipedrive, all our features are built around activity-based selling and centered on three main objectives:
- To directly address traditional barriers to success
- To make the tool quick and simple to adopt
- To be totally customizable to mirror the reality of a sales team’s offline sales processes.
- The price must be helpful: This is perhaps the most helpful aspect of all! We understand that not all organizations are created equal, so we offer a range of prices and plans to suit your business.
Why Your Sales Team Should Be Central to Your CRM Choice
Above all else, a CRM must be something that your sales reps actually enjoy using. Many businesses choose a sales CRM based on their IT or executive team’s needs, but your sales team should be front and center of the equation. If you select a CRM that your reps have difficulty using, you run the risk of seriously compromising your business growth.
Making your sales reps’ lives a little easier every day will ultimately enhance your company’s sales performance. Software Reviews uses a score called ‘The Emotional Footprint’ to measure how users feel about their current software solution.
David Piazza, President of Software Reviews, explains:
“Pipedrive has seen some of the highest customer feedback that we have seen to date, not just in CRM, but across all our categories. The high emotional footprint score in particular demonstrates a very engaged and satisfied customer base”.
This measurement evaluates the user sentiment towards various dimensions of the client-vendor relationship and product effectiveness. It examines factors such as service experience, conflict resolution, trust, and transparency. The score also shows how vendors and products inspire innovation and productivity in the end users and organizations.
Understanding the emotional response a vendor elicits from its users is extremely valuable when making a purchasing decision.
The systems you choose not only impact productivity, but also overall well-being and happiness in the workplace.
A Big Thank You to Our Customers
We’re thrilled with these results and want to say a massive thank you to all our customers. Your constant feedback and commitment to Pipedrive have been a huge driving force for our company.
Pipedrive is a CRM created by salespeople, for salespeople, and our vision is a world where salespeople everywhere can sell with certainty. We wanted to create a system that sales reps actually want to use.
It means the world to us to receive such positive feedback from our users and to know that we are fulfilling our commitment to making the lives of salespeople that bit easier.
The content for the FrontRunners quadrant is derived from actual end-user reviews and ratings as well as vendor-supplied and publicly available product and company information that gets applied against a documented methodology; the results neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or any of its affiliates.