You have always dreamed about starting your own company. You envisioned how customer needs will be your top priority and how you will enjoy working with smart and hard working colleagues. You saw headlines about your company success in popular magazines and web sites. You hardly managed to keep pace with the growth of your company. Pipedrive is willing to give you a chance to try all of that without a risk of going broke.
We’re a startup building the fastest, easiest and most useful deal and sales management software ever. Pipedrive has grown over a 100% with the last year, gotten over 3 million in funding and received rave reviews from the likes of TechCrunch and Wall Street Journal. We’ve got 40 smiling faces to greet you if you’re the one we’re looking for and that number is growing fast. We are looking for:
We’re looking for experienced Android Developers. This is a perfect position for someone who knows how to work fast and smart. You know where the rabbit holes are and you’re good about avoiding them early on. You know which details make all the difference, and which ones don’t make any difference. You know the difference between spending time wisely and wasting time.
Why is Android important at Pipedrive?
Not only is mobile quickly becoming the preferred means to communicate and compute, but also our users become more mobile and Pipedrive is on the mission to make sales management on the go as easy as behind the desk. Because of the unique form-factor of mobile, we put a particular emphasis on the user-experience design. We look for no less than 5 star ratings from our customers.
The following experience is relevant to us
- Experience shipping one or more Android apps, ideally currently available on Google Play
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Experience with server side development, but also ability to argue MVVM vs. MVC
- Experience in working with multiple developers on the same codebase, branching both for code changes and releases, writing tests first and integrating continuously.
- Experience in working with remote data sources and REST APIs, understanding networking limitations
- Understanding that organizing proper relationships between components are equally important to managing relationships between humans
- Ability to troubleshoot, optimize and tune for performance, some of our users have lots of data
- Understanding importance of responsive UI, unfortunately patience is not the most common trait of our customers
What we have to offer
- Competitive base pay
- No corporate BS
- MacBook Pro to work with
- One of the coolest offices in Estonia
- A chance to be a part of the next success story out of Estonia
If this is something for you, please get in touch via email@example.com. Send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add a few lines on why we should pay extra attention to your application.