Google “sales pipeline” or “best weekday to sell”. We’re doing reasonably well on SEO and content, we think. And we’re proud that our content and search engine work is not the manipulative “gray hat” kind, rather we aim to educate and help our customers and prospective customers.
Now we’re looking for the Head of Content and SEO to help us become one of the best B2B content marketing teams on the planet.*
Here’s the to do list:
- Create and execute a content marketing and SEO strategy that drives business results and makes customers and prospective customers go: “thanks guys, that was useful”.
- Improve our content measurement systems and dashboards, constantly analyze results to learn and improve.
- Lead our small and growing content marketing team.
- Distribute our content in various channels and work with our Digital Marketing team to amplify content in paid channels, where it makes sense.
- Look after our social media marketing and contribute to our community building efforts.
- Contribute to overall marketing planning.
Experience and skills we’re looking for:
- Successes you can point to in attracting audiences with content, ideally in B2B setting. No black/gray hat!
- Ability to write and edit content yourself, if and when needed. Bonus points for appreciating remarkable writing that the likes of Groupon and Mailchimp put out.
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 major content types ie. blog articles, video, infographics, ebooks, email courses, etc.
- Good knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, Moz or the like, keyword research tools, etc.
- Results driven. Enough said.
- Good at building constructive relationships with colleagues, partners, fellow blogs and agencies.
- Organized and able to keep multiple projects in the air with little management.
- Native or ridiculously fluent English speaker.
- Some sales experience would be a big plus.
- Last but not least, a drive to put out world class work, and not just to move this needle or that.
What we have to offer:
- Freedom to execute your ideas and motivated passionate marketers around you.
- Competitive base pay + stock options package.
- Loads of room for career development as you grow with the company.
- The role is based in our Tallinn, Estonia office or our Menlo Park, CA office – your call. There is some travel involved in either case.
If this is something for you, please get in touch via email@example.com. Send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add a few lines on why we should pay extra attention to your application.
* Planet Earth, to begin with.