Words. Apparently each is worth about one thousandth of a picture. But we’ve learned that if you put serious effort into them you can craft words that are worth one hundredth or even one seventythreeth of a picture. We at Pipedrive like to invest more time than is reasonable into copywriting. We want our feature pages, welcome emails, app store update descriptions and email notifications to make people smile and carry our brand in addition to getting a point across.
We’re now looking for a creative hard-working copywriter to join our team in our Tallinn, Estonia office.
- Um, to write, first and foremost. It’s feature descriptions, emails, blog posts, web pages, the small tips in the app that you see when you click the question mark icon, ads, video scripts and much more. And as you can see, we definitely need your help with writing better job postings.
- To add meaning and emotion to plain and sometimes complex features.
- To shape the voice of our brand.
- To create and evolve our voice and tone guidelines to make it easier for team members and partners to write “on brand”.
- To help invent creative punishments for team members that overuse the words “ninja”, “amazing”, “push the envelope” and “on brand”.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a copywriter, within a creative marketing or creative agency team.
- Ability to interpret often complex problems and concepts into engaging, clear and relatable communications.
- Native English speaker.
- Extremely high attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects across different teams and offices simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
- An eye for detail, nuance, and the oxford comma.
- A degree in English, journalism or a related field is a plus.
- Also, previous experience with the software/startup world is a big plus.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive base pay + stock options package.
- No corporate BS.
- Plenty of room for career development.
- The role is based in our Tallinn office.
If this is something for you, please get in touch via email@example.com. Send your resume, a link to your best work and add a few lines on why we should pay extra attention to your application.