We’re expanding our tech team and are looking for a bright infrastructure engineer to join us in our development office in Tallinn, Estonia.
Why it might be a good idea to work at Pipedrive
We think we know what we’re doing: lots of sales and startup experience, several ex-Skypers in the team, good team. We’ve raised a million dollars in funding, gotten positive reviews from the likes of TechCrunch and Robert Scoble but most importantly – are loved and recommended by users such as TechStars, Fortumo and Nortal.
Our goal is to build the fastest, simplest and most useful deal and sales management software ever. We have paying customers from 75 different countries, and we’re growing fast.
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Developer
* be responsible for all our infrastructure related developments
* plan, design and monitor our growing server infrastructure at Rackspace
WE HOPE THAT YOU…
* know your way through SSH, public and private keys, VPNs, hosts.deny/hosts.allow, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS/SSL, nginx, load balancing, centralized logging, memcaching, inodes, init.d scripts, sockets
* have a strong experience with Debian servers
* have a deep understanding of MySQL servers and their specifics
* have excellent communication skills in English
* are passionate about what you do
* are creative in finding elegant solutions to big, challenging problems.
* last but not least, have the ability to remain positive even if unidentified brown matter has hit the fan in the middle of the night.
* to choose the tools you want to work with
* to be part of making important technical decisions
* to work with like-minded people in a friendly environment
* a good benefits package: base pay, stock options plan and more
* no corporate bureaucracy
How to apply?
Contact us: ragnar @ pipedrive.com